Saturday, April 23 and Sunday, April 24.
1001 Huron Hills Drive, TC
9:00-3:00 both days.
Early sign in will be placed at the end of the driveway Saturday morning at 8am!
At the base of Old Mission Peninsula! Much more for sale than listed. Keep checking back throughout the week for additional pictures and descriptions! Some of the items available include:
- Vintage 1968 17′ Boston Whaler Currituck boat for sale
- Kubota T1460 riding lawn tractor
- Kubota 5 Hp self-propelled mulching mower with bagger
- Ariens 24″ snowblower-like new!
- Steel utility trailer
- YETI Tundra 45 cooler-new with tags!
- Beth A. Forst pair of sailboat paintings
- Hudson Bay blanket and custom coat
- Antique round Oak dining table with four chairs
- Pair of tan upholstery chairs with matching ottomans
- End tables
- Framed Leland Wine and Food Festival commemorative posters
- Many lamps
- Sporting goods: downhill and cross country skis, boots and poles, snowboard and boots, hockey sticks, men’s right-handed golf club set in bag, Bauer hockey skates, tennis rackets, golf balls
- Decorative rooster collection
- Ryobi 3/8″ drill driver with case
- Black and Decker 14.4v rechargeable drill with case
- Cast iron skillets
- Vintage white enamel coffee pot, large bowl and bread pans
- Vintage fly fishing rod in wooden case
- Vintage bread bowl
- Antique 7′ church pew
- Puzzles and board games
- Wall art
- Women’s Hunter boots
- Many power and hand tools
- Holiday decor
- Much much more!