Our Commitment to our Clients
Free and Confidential Consultation
It is important to us to spend time with you, face-to-face, to determine how best to meet your needs as you seek to downsize or liquidate the personal property of an estate. This is a process that can be emotionally challenging, and our goal is to make it as easy and stress-free as possible. A member of our team will visit you at the estate, evaluate the potential for a successful estate sale, and discuss options with you.
Your Estate Sale
Aside from removing or marking items that you want to keep, you don’t need to worry about any of the items in the home. We will take over from here!
- Evaluation of items for sale or removal.
- Organization and fair market pricing of all items in the home.
- Promotion and marketing of the estate sale locally and online.
- Professional staging and adequate staffing to ensure a secure, efficient and profitable sale.
- A record of transactions and final settlement within 21 days of close of sale.
The Spare Room carries liability insurance for the protection of our clients and customers.
Leave the Cleaning to Us
After the sale we will clear-out remaining items, help consign items, facilitate the donation of the items to the charity of your choice or leave the items for the family to dispose of. The home will be left broom clean. This is an aspect of our service that sets us distinctly apart from local competitors. If you don’t have the time or desire to deal with the left-overs, leave it to us!